Welcome to LA Holiness Church!
We know meeting someone for the first time and going to a new church can be intimidating. We want to help make your first experience at LA Holiness Church a great one!
LA Holiness Church meets every Sunday in-person and online:
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
LA Holiness Church is located in the heart of Los Angeles, only about a mile west of USC. Click here for directions.
3660 S Gramercy Place
Los Angeles, CA 90018
If you're taking the Metro Expo Line, get off at the Expo/Western station and head west on Exposition Blvd. for 3 blocks. Turn right on Gramercy Place and go down 2 blocks. We're the church with the blue dome on the right-hand side, at the corner of Gramercy Place and 36th Street. Parking is available on the 36th Street side entrance.
What can I expect?
Are there any covid-19 protocols that I should be aware of?
LA Holiness Church is committed to providing a safe and healthy place of worship for all who attend, and has set up safety-measures to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- For those are (1) experiencing any COVID symptoms, or (2) tested positive for COVID and have not yet been cleared according to CDC guidelines, please do not attend in-person. Instead, we invite you to worship with us via our live-stream service every Sunday at 10am which can be found on our website here.
- If you have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID, we strongly encouraged to wait to attend an in-person worship service or church-sponsored event until they have cleared protocols in accordance with CDC exposure guidelines.
- Face masks are no longer required, however, they are recommended.
- If LA County’s COVID-19 Community Level reaches the high tier, medical-grade masks will be strongly recommended indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- For any church event where food is served indoors, we will try to have an outdoor option as well.
- If LA County’s COVID-19 Community Level reaches the high tier, indoor eating capacity will be reduced by 20%. Limited indoor eating will be allowed in the social hall (with a maximum of 36 people), basement (maximum of 24), or conference room (maximum of 8) only.
- Attendees who test positive for COVID-19 or experience symptoms within 48 hours of attending an in-person worship service or a church-sponsored event should contact the LAHC staff immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CDC isolation guidelines should be followed, and they will not be permitted to attend an in-person service until they have cleared protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Additional Safety Measures
- MERV-13 air filters have been installed the Social Hall and Chapel, and air filters have been installed in the Sunday School rooms, Conference Room, and Basement.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrances to the church, social hall, and sanctuary
- Fans have been installed in all of the bathrooms to increase ventilation
- Washing and sanitizing hands is strongly encouraged.
We invite anyone who is unable to attend in-person to worship with us via our live-stream service every Sunday at 10am which can be found on our website here.
We pray that God continues to protect us and keep us healthy and safe, especially as we head into the Christmas season. Please continue to pray for the church leadership as they seek God's wisdom and direction in making LA Holiness Church a safe place to gather for worship, prayer, and fellowship.
How long is the service at LA Holiness CHURCH?
In total, an LA Holiness Church service is about 60 minutes in length. Services begin with the LA Holiness Church praise team leading the church in music - song lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable. After the music portion of service is complete, our pastor will come out to share an encouraging and hope-filled message about Jesus.
Directly following service, we have Coffee Hour fellowship where our in-person congregation can connect with our viewers from home.
What's the culture like at LA Holiness Church?
Sunday's at LA Holiness Church are multi-generational, family-oriented, and casual. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
What about my kids?
We have a dynamic Children’s Church program that starts at 10:15am, where kids pre-school through 5th grade can learn about God through Bible lessons, games, crafts and more! Check out our Children's Church ministry page to find our more.