Welcome to LA Holiness Church!
We know meeting someone for the first time and going to a new church can be intimidating. We want to help make your first experience at LA Holiness Church a great one!
LA Holiness Church meets every Sunday in-person and online:
LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
LA Holiness Church is located in the heart of Los Angeles, only about a mile west of USC. Click here for directions.
3660 S Gramercy Place
Los Angeles, CA 90018
If you're taking the Metro Expo Line, get off at the Expo/Western station and head west on Exposition Blvd. for 3 blocks. Turn right on Gramercy Place and go down 2 blocks. We're the church with the blue dome on the right-hand side, at the corner of Gramercy Place and 36th Street. Parking is available on the 36th Street side entrance.
What can I expect?
Are there any covid-19 protocols that I should be aware of?
LA Holiness Church is committed to providing a safe and healthy place of worship for all who attend, and has set up safety-measures to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Masks are required, covering mouth and nose, for all who attend in-person for indoor activities. Disposable and are provided if needed.
- Each attendee must complete an Entry Screening Checklist in order to be admitted inside the church (see button below).
- Attendees must social distance whenever possible.
- Eating indoors is strictly prohibited. However, under limited circumstances, eating indoors in the Conference Room or Social Hall only is allowed for groups of 10 or less who are either vaccinated or have a negative COVID test within 72 hours, and if no children under 12 years are present. Eating outdoors is permitted.
- MERV-13 air filters have been installed the Social Hall and Chapel, and air filters have been installed in the Sunday School rooms and Conference Room.
- Attendees who test positive for COVID-19 or experience symptoms within 48 hours of attending an in-person worship service should contact the LAHC staff immediately via email at email@example.com. These attendees should follow CDC guidelines for self-quarantining and returning to health before registering for another in-person service at LAHC.
- If an attendee tests positive for COVID-19, all who attended the same service as someone testing positive for COVID-19 will be notified.
- The attendee who confirmed positive for COVID-19 and those who were in contact with the attendee will not be permitted to attend an in-person service until they have surpassed a 10-day symptom-free time period or have tested negative of COVID-19 in accordance with CDC guidelines.
How long is the service at LA Holiness CHURCH?
In total, an LA Holiness Church service is about 60 minutes in length. Services begin with the LA Holiness Church praise team leading the church in music - song lyrics are projected onto the screens so you can sing along and/or engage with worship however you feel most comfortable. After the music portion of service is complete, our pastor will come out to share an encouraging and hope-filled message about Jesus.
Directly following service, we have Coffee Hour fellowship where our in-person congregation can connect with our viewers from home.
What's the culture like at LA Holiness Church?
Sunday's at LA Holiness Church are multi-generational, family-oriented, and casual. Come as you are and expect to feel welcomed as our guest.
What about my kids?
We have a dynamic Children’s Church program that starts at 10:15am, where kids pre-school through 5th grade can learn about God through Bible lessons, games, crafts and more! Check out our Children's Church ministry page to find our more.