Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
The LAHC Joint Reopening Committee recently agreed to relax some of our COVID-19 policies due to LA County's COVID-19 Community Level moving to the low tier, where it has remained since 1/19/23. After prayerful consideration, we'd like to inform you about some of these changes.
In order to provide a safe place of worship for our family and friends, the following safety protocols are now in effect:
- As of 1/26/23, face masks are no longer required, however, they are recommended.
- If LA County’s COVID-19 Community Level reaches the high tier, medical-grade masks will be required indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- As of 1/26/23, restrictions on eating indoors at church have officially been lifted.
- For any church event where food is served indoors, an outdoor option will continue to be accommodated
- If LA County’s COVID-19 Community Level reaches the high tier, indoor eating capacity will be reduced by 20%. Limited indoor eating will be allowed in the social hall (with a maximum of 36 people), basement (maximum of 24), or conference room (maximum of 8) only.
As a reminder, attendees who experience symptoms or test positive for COVID-19 within 48 hours of attending an in-person worship service or a church-sponsored event should contact the LAHC staff immediately via email at email@example.com. CDC isolation guidelines should be followed, and they will not be permitted to attend an in-person service until they have cleared protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines. However, we invite anyone who is unable to attend in-person to worship with us via our live-stream service every Sunday at 10am which can be found on our website here.
We pray that God continues to protect us and keep us healthy and safe, especially as we head into the Christmas season. Please continue to pray for the church leadership as they seek God's wisdom and direction in making LA Holiness Church a safe place to gather for worship, prayer, and fellowship.
The LAHC Reopening Committee