Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
On October 7, 2022, the LAHC Joint Reopening Committee met to review and re-evaluate some of our COVID-19 policies in light of LA County's COVID-19 community level moving to the low tier as determined by the CDC. After prayerful consideration, we'd like to inform you about some of these changes.
In order to provide a safe place of worship for our family and friends, the following safety protocols are now in effect:
- Masks are no longer required, however, they are recommended
- If LA County’s COVID-19 Community Level reaches the high tier, medical-grade masks will be required indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Restrictions on eating indoors have officially been lifted
- For any church event where food is served indoors, an outdoor option will be accommodated
- If LA County’s COVID-19 Community Level reaches the high tier, indoor eating capacity will be reduced by 20%: Limited indoor eating will be allowed in the social hall (with a maximum of 32 people), basement (maximum of 24), or conference room (maximum of 8 if available) only.
Praise God for keeping us healthy and safe throughout the pandemic. Please continue to pray for the church leadership as they seek God's wisdom and direction in making LA Holiness Church a safe place to gather for worship, prayer, and fellowship.
The LAHC Reopening Committee